Welcome to our website!
Fundacja Edukacja i Media (Education and Media Foundation) is a small non-profit organization which aim is developing of the open educational society, information, consultation and guidance activities in the framework of the lifelong learning. Foundation core staff have many years of practice in the area of formal, non-formal and informal education as well as a high level of expertise in the creation of training materials, modular curricula and designing and implementing certification and quality systems for educational sector. Our associates and cooperating persons are mainly from the free economy – with a strong focus on IT areas, so we cover also topics related to digitalisation, including chances and risks of the digital world and privacy and data protection in the digital world.
The goals of the Foundation are:
- activities for the development of culture and education,
- international cooperation in the field of culture and education,
- activities in the field of adult education and social inclusion through education,
- promoting the use of modern technologies in education and supporting the development of the information society through the creation and implementation of open education platforms and the promotion of open educational resources,
- supporting educators and teachers,
- support and promotion of various forms of educational, cultural, social, charitable, health, ecological and entrepreneurial activities,
- initiating, supporting and implementing national and international projects in the area of the Foundation’s objectives.